Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Santy182

Swordsman
Swordsman
Reaction score
AoC Class
Tank
It's weird cause APOC started 2 months earlier than planned but now 5 months later it's not out of stress weekend testing yet xD And not even every weekend

So I will go with a pessimistic look and say July

Vujkan

Squire
Squire
Reaction score
AoC Class
Rogue
Discord
Vujkan #0629
oke if it will be in june first alpha test,how they plan to release this game in end of 2019 (december)?!.No one saw it any gameplay like lvl system,craft,dungeons :P idk what to say, but for me this is impossible!!

Tex

Lord Ashes
Administrator
King
Reaction score
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord
Tex#1327
oke if it will be in june first alpha test,how they plan to release this game in end of 2019 (december)?!.No one saw it any gameplay like lvl system,craft,dungeons :tongueout: idk what to say, but for me this is impossible!!
Yeah 2019 is pretty unlikely at this point, unless they want to rush things. (they should not..) I hope they take their time, and release a good game in 2020.

Santy182

Swordsman
Swordsman
Reaction score
AoC Class
Tank
I think they tested leveling systems for both players and nodes as well as dungeons during A0 over a year ago. But yeah they haven't even released the first iteration on any race but humans, the human animations still look very shoddy and they haven't shown any progress on the other races' animations. We don't even have a complete list of artisan classes.

I guess we will see during A1 But unless they show major progress by then i do think the game will need to be delayed. Which btw I'm fine with as long as we get what we were promised instead of a rushed product.

2 years of active development for an MMO of this scope seemed unrealistically short from the start to me.

Hoping they prove make it sure but I guess we'll see in a few months.

Vujkan

Squire
Squire
Reaction score
AoC Class
Rogue
Discord
Vujkan #0629
idk lets wait for alpha test "real mmo" and then we can calculate what they need to change in game,but i'm a bit skeptical for this combat system,you know what happend with Bless online they use "Hybrid Combat" and die in 24 hours because combat system not works good + optimization!!Steven "talks a lot",but nobody sees any progress :/!!

Tex

Lord Ashes
Administrator
King
Reaction score
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord
Tex#1327
I think they tested leveling systems for both players and nodes as well as dungeons during A0 over a year ago. But yeah they haven't even released the first iteration on any race but humans, the human animations still look very shoddy and they haven't shown any progress on the other races' animations. We don't even have a complete list of artisan classes.

I guess we will see during A1 But unless they show major progress by then i do think the game will need to be delayed. Which btw I'm fine with as long as we get what we were promised instead of a rushed product.

2 years of active development for an MMO of this scope seemed unrealistically short from the start to me.

Hoping they prove make it sure but I guess we'll see in a few months.
Yeah they are just so far off being done with most of the major elements of the MMO Alpha 1 build. (at least that we have been shown so far). Combat hybrid system, fully functioning nodes up until level 3, 4 playable races, all base classes and 25% of the world map. All that for Alpha 1. Within 4 months when the sige has been delayed 2 months already? Hmm.

Entering wild theory crafting (no basis on actual facts, just rambling here):
Q3 for Alpha 1 could be possible, while Alpha 2 might just barely hit by the end of 2019. Then it would continue into 2020 Q1 and we'd get the beta tests in Q2. Release Q3 2020.. Maybe. :)
I do think a 2020 release is where it will land. 2021 would be shocking, and it would require them to hit some huge icebergs on the way.

Vujkan

Squire
Squire
Reaction score
AoC Class
Rogue
Discord
Vujkan #0629
y but problem is why he promised for realase game in 2019 end of year.I think this is so stupid from Steven,but Tex question is why nobody ask him how % complete the game is?!i think it Flip he said over 70% map completed ,so maybe is possible realase this year!!

Kleinature

Content Creator
Legend Premium
Dungeon Squad
Swordsman
Reaction score
I have to agree that I find it extremely unlikely that they will have the MMO done by the end of the year, unless they have been doing insane amounts of work behind the scenes. I still would have preferred them to show us the actual systems/mechanics.. even if it was the very early iterations of crafting etc. I feel like APOC is a shield from the main game.

Hopefully now that Margaret has settled in a bit we will see a much more consistent stream of content for the actual MMO. Only time will tell whether it will release in time but considering that almost every deadline in APOC has been delayed to some extent it's hard to believe. Keep in mind that there will be a HUGE amount of bugs for an MMO and it will take a long time to iron out. They are still ironing out a lot of bugs in APOC and the BR is a much simpler game.

FliP

Forum Bot
Knight
Donator
Reaction score
AoC Class
Fighter
Discord
FliP#8944
I voted September, if that is even early enough.

Things are not looking too promising at the moment.