Ashes of Creation Caravans - Why They are Crucial for the Economy

Kleinature

Content Creator
Legend Premium
Dungeon Squad
Swordsman
Hi everyone! @Ziltch did a fantastic job writing up the caravans thread and I was inspired to create a video with my views and facts around this mechanic as well.

You can watch the video here:

Kleinature

Content Creator
Legend Premium
Dungeon Squad
Swordsman

squeetee

Ban Hammer
Senior Moderator
Knight
AoC Class
Tank
Discord
squeetee#6525
I enjoyed this. Gonna spread to guildies.

Only comment is each server will be supplied with different resources at same time. So another factor is mining village on server 1 could get a lot of copper vs server 2 could get silver.

Just something to think.

Santy182

Swordsman
Swordsman
AoC Class
Tank
Nice Video. As an economy focused Player I already knew most stuff, But this sums everything into a single source really handy. Thank you for this.

Kleinature

Content Creator
Legend Premium
Dungeon Squad
Swordsman
I enjoyed this. Gonna spread to guildies.

Only comment is each server will be supplied with different resources at same time. So another factor is mining village on server 1 could get a lot of copper vs server 2 could get silver.

Just something to think.
That's a great point! Thanks for watching and spreading it to your guildies :happyface:

Nice Video. As an economy focused Player I already knew most stuff, But this sums everything into a single source really handy. Thank you for this.
Appreciate that Santy! That was my intention to put it all in one source for easy reference. Thanks again!