Cosmetics for the June update is released in the official store!

New month, new cosmetics in the Ashes of Creation pre-order packs. As usual, the packs are the same in terms of the other content (test access, game-time, embers etc), while the cosmetics rotate each month. If you have already bought a pre-order pack, don't worry: You can still purchase the new cosmetics. It will be available as a addon, so you won't have to buy the whole pre-order package again.

For a closer look at the cosmetics, check out our media gallery :)

Wayfarer Pre-Order Pack - 75 USD
JunePackage_Bronze_Regular (1).png
*This pack also adds your name 4 times to the drawings for the Invitation-only Alpha Zero Internal Testing phases leading into Alpha One.
  • Access to Beta 2
  • 2 months of game time ($30 Value)
  • $25 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits, NO P2W!)
  • Tormentor's Visage *NEW*

Expeditionary Pre-Order Pack - 150 USD
JunePackage_Silver_Regular (1).png

*This pack also adds your name 6 times to the drawings for the Invitation-only Alpha Zero Internal Testing phases leading into Alpha One.
  • Access to Beta 1
  • Access to Beta 2
  • 4 months of game time ($60 Value)
  • $50 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits, NO P2W!)
  • Seer of the Infinite! *NEW*

Voyager Pre-Order Pack - 250 USD
JunePackage_Gold_Regular (1).png

*This pack also adds your name 8 times to the drawings for the Invitation-only Alpha Zero Internal Testing phases leading into Alpha One.
  • Access to Alpha 2
  • Access to Beta 1
  • Access to Beta 2
  • 6 months of game time ($90 Value)
  • $100 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits, NO P2W!)
  • Shell of the Ancients! *NEW*

Intrepid Pre-Order Pack - 500 USD
JunePackage_Platinum_Regular.png

*This pack also adds your name 10 times to the drawings for the Invitation-only Alpha Zero Internal Testing phases leading into Alpha One.
  • Access to Alpha 1
  • Access to Alpha 2
  • Access to Beta 1
  • Access to Beta 2
  • 12 months of game time ($180 value)
  • $150 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits, NO P2W!)
  • Shell of the Ancients! *NEW*
  • Star Chaser! *NEW*
  • Velkor’s Eye! *NEW*
  • Threads of Fate (Costume)! *NEW*
  • Name Reservation
Happy purchasing fellow Ashes of Creation fans!

Last edited:
Frode

Comments

Assassino

Tech Enthusiast
Premium
I really like this months cosmetics! But I still may not buy any and save for the 500$ kickstarter pack upgrade. Decisions, decisions...

Thread starter Staff #3

Tex

Just some guy
Staff member
Administrator
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord Tag
Tex#1327
I really like this months cosmetics! But I still may not buy any and save for the 500$ kickstarter pack upgrade. Decisions, decisions...
I really liked the stuff in the 500 pack. Shame I only have the 250 one.. :\ I thought a lot on it, and ended up with the 250 pack being the best buy for me. Shelling out 500 is a fair amount of cash after all..

Assassino

Tech Enthusiast
Premium
I really liked the stuff in the 500 pack. Shame I only have the 250 one.. :\ I thought a lot on it, and ended up with the 250 pack being the best buy for me. Shelling out 500 is a fair amount of cash after all..
I could not justify more than the 100$ pack, it was my first time supporting a project through kickstarter, and I had some doubts. I'm now more confident in the project but still can't justify spending so much money for a single game that is not even out yet.
But I really like the ideas and the team behind the game, that's why I have been saving to be able to support a project that I like and I think it's much needed for the MMORPG genre, and the opportunity to upgrade the package is really nice!

Thread starter Staff #5

Tex

Just some guy
Staff member
Administrator
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord Tag
Tex#1327
I could not justify more than the 100$ pack, it was my first time supporting a project through kickstarter, and I had some doubts. I'm now more confident in the project but still can't justify spending so much money for a single game that is not even out yet.
But I really like the ideas and the team behind the game, that's why I have been saving to be able to support a project that I like and I think it's much needed for the MMORPG genre, and the opportunity to upgrade the package is really nice!
Yeah definitely, I get that. The upgrade option is VERY nice! Sometimes you may not have the required cash, or feel safe enough to support the game with that much cash. But as we can see, they are doing their things correctly.. And so more and more upgrade their packs ^^

News Categories

Ashes Newspaper
Classes and Races
Combat
Contests
Developer Journals
Development News
Interviews and previews
Live Streams and videos
Nodes & housing
Patch Notes
Site & Community News