YouTube First Ashes of Creation YouTube video completed

Keludar

Recruit
Recruit
Reaction score
It was many hours of learning and frustration as I tried to produce something that I was happy with but I finally got 1 video done. Would love to get feedback either here or on the YouTube channel. Thanks for all the help so far everyone.

~Keludar

Santy182

Swordsman
Swordsman
Reaction score
AoC Class
Tank
Nice video.
as for feedback, i think you were too in depth into your prefferences, and you should look into the camera when you're speaking =)

Keludar

Recruit
Recruit
Reaction score
Thanks yeah I got the eye contact thing a lot. I didnt realize my script was off center till later but I will fix that for next time.

Santy182

Swordsman
Swordsman
Reaction score
AoC Class
Tank
Other than that it was good, keep up the good work =)

Hopefully your channels take off with the ashes streaming I'm sure going to watch more than a few videos. Even though I'm more of a prerecorded and edited videos kind of guy.

If you can upload them to youtube after the streams like intrepid does, that would be great!

Keludar

Recruit
Recruit
Reaction score
Yeah I plan on doing more scripted stuff after this one where it will be a bit more focused. Normally I don't upload my streams but for Ashes I might even though it's in my twitch VODS.

Zella

Swordsman
Legend Premium
Swordsman
Reaction score
AoC Class
Cleric
Discord
Zella#0001
You should be heckin' proud for your first vid! Nice work!

Keludar

Recruit
Recruit
Reaction score
You should be heckin' proud for your first vid! Nice work!
Thanks I am happy with my first shot at it. I just need a topic to make another one. I have almost triple the traffic in just 1 day if you compare it to other videos I have made. Feedback has been good and honest which I appreciate so I can make them better.

Nice work Keludar. Nice relaxed video. If I was in your region I would of offered to collab but a little bit too difficult with such a timezone difference!
We could at some point! I just want a shot at being a content creator officially it would mean a lot to me honestly.

Shunex

Phoenix Supporter Group
Veteran
Knight
Reaction score
AoC Class
Tank
Discord
Shunex#1117
Great video Keludar, keep it up !

Keludar

Recruit
Recruit
Reaction score
Man you guys are so kind thanks again everyone. Might start working on another tomorrow. Just not sure what about.

Santy182

Swordsman
Swordsman
Reaction score
AoC Class
Tank
if you want it to be about Ashes i would suggest until the NDA drops and then make an impressions video.

Shunex

Phoenix Supporter Group
Veteran
Knight
Reaction score
AoC Class
Tank
Discord
Shunex#1117
Man you guys are so kind thanks again everyone. Might start working on another tomorrow. Just not sure what about.
state what a stress test is lol, so many people still don't know lol

Keludar

Recruit
Recruit
Reaction score
state what a stress test is lol, so many people still don't know lol
OMG I am a little afraid I would be way too honest.... like I would make fun of some of the ridiculous expectations and comments I've seen.... it might be entertaining though lol

Shunex

Phoenix Supporter Group
Veteran
Knight
Reaction score
AoC Class
Tank
Discord
Shunex#1117
hahaha ikr it'll be best thing i've watched all week😂