Zella

Swordsman
Legend Premium
Swordsman
AoC Class
Cleric
Discord
Zella#0001
Hello everybodyyyy! I suck at intros but I'm Zella, I'm 25 and I started gaming wayyyyyyyyyy back in the wonderful days of Runescape which my brother got me into...so that's about 13 years of gaming now (though I did take a break from gaming for school and to live abroad for a bit).

I'm constantly going back and forth between playing MMOs and fps, and I found out about Ashes when I was searching for upcoming MMOs. I didn't quite expect upcoming to mean 3 years from then but I was instantly drawn to it none-the-less lol. I'm a member of -V- which atm is a smaller but close-knit guild.

Hmm....idk anything else that is exciting lol. I play a lot of pubg, I ride a lot of dirtbikes, I have the most adorable border collie in the world named Zoey lol. I love communities like this that are just excited about the game and not super troll. It's awesome and refreshing.

Hope ya'll are having a great week ^.^
~Zel

Kleinature

Content Creator
Legend Premium
Dungeon Squad
Swordsman
Welcome Zella! Glad to have you around! I was a big fan of RS as well and that's basically my nostalgic MMO now. I have so many memories of that game!

FliP

Forum Bot
Knight
Donator
AoC Class
Fighter
Discord
FliP#8944
Hello and welcome to AOC Dungeon.

Zella

Swordsman
Legend Premium
Swordsman
AoC Class
Cleric
Discord
Zella#0001
Thanks all! ^.^
zoeyboop.jpg

FliP

Forum Bot
Knight
Donator
AoC Class
Fighter
Discord
FliP#8944

Tex

Lord Ashes
Administrator
King
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord
Tex#1327
Thats a terrier or a malteser?

His face looks like he's a malteser. I have one as well, although he is a 13 year old, grumpy and hair-losing old man that only sleeps, eats and barks.
Yeah he is a malteser :smile: He's about 1.5 years old now. Aww, haha, he's an old man though! Gotta cut some slack :tongueout:

They are just so cute, I'm so happy I got a malteser dog :smile:

Zella

Swordsman
Legend Premium
Swordsman
AoC Class
Cleric
Discord
Zella#0001
@Zella Welcome to the gang 💗 :smile: Cute dog! haha.

Do you play any games currently, outside of PUBG?

Here is mine:
View attachment 693
Ohhhh my hearttttttt! Lol that's adorable.

And currently playing D2, Ark, bunch of random steam games with the guild, COD...not really committed to an MMO atm, but I am in the A1 test already so there is that ^.^ Tried bless and Rend but they didn't stick.

Tex

Lord Ashes
Administrator
King
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord
Tex#1327
Ohhhh my hearttttttt! Lol that's adorable.

And currently playing D2, Ark, bunch of random steam games with the guild, COD...not really committed to an MMO atm, but I am in the A1 test already so there is that ^.^ Tried bless and Rend but they didn't stick.
Thank you :smile:

Ah okay. Well good you got something going while we wait.. ^^ (lucky you with A1 stress test access and everything!)
D2 is always solid yeah.

What about Bless/Rend didn't work out? Grindy? P2W? Just wasn't anything special about it?

Santy182

Swordsman
Swordsman
AoC Class
Tank
Welcome!

Awwwww such cute dogs!

Zella

Swordsman
Legend Premium
Swordsman
AoC Class
Cleric
Discord
Zella#0001
Thank you :smile:

Ah okay. Well good you got something going while we wait.. ^^ (lucky you with A1 stress test access and everything!)
D2 is always solid yeah.

What about Bless/Rend didn't work out? Grindy? P2W? Just wasn't anything special about it?
Bless ran out of content really fast, and was sorta p2w. They didn't release a lot of the needed content until a few weeks-month after the game was released, so we were all just sitting around.

Then I did the Rend beta but decided it wasn't worth purchasing ... which sounded like a good idea because it ended up flopping pretty hard too!

Hoping ashes can fill the void lol.