Mother of Yatas
- 3 February 2018
- Reaction score
- AoC Class
Hand of Unity is a community with a history of playing games together going back years, and a long-established leadership. We have taken many guises (such as 'Aurorian Empire', 'Exile' and 'The Magisterium') over the years when we have played different MMOs and games. Now, we’re looking for new members as we prepare for Ashes of Creation. While we wait we will be playing other games such as Overwatch, The Division 2, Hytale and many others.
Who we are;
Our guild caters to individuals who enjoy PVE content as well as those who enjoy slaying their enemies in PVP combat. We realise that presence in both areas is required in order to succeed, and fully appreciate the talent that grows from them.
We believe in quality over quantity and most of our members play other games outside of MMORPGs with each other, given the strong bonds that have developed over the years.
Our players are from very different backgrounds and cultures, yet we always strive to have an inclusive environment that is fun and lively for all involved.
A guild should not be a workplace and although we expect dedication from our members, we seek to reduce barriers as much as possible.
- Server firsts such as breeding and dominance in certain areas such as the arena and node mayor-ship.
- Medium to large scale PVP (Arenas, Open World, Caravans, Castles) and PVE Content (Node Leadership, Crafting, Dungeons & Raiding)
- To provide a stable and sustainable region for all players to enjoy
- To be a major political force on the server we choose to call home
- Continuing our successes in terms of Castle ownership from other MMOs such as ArcheAge
- Securing the best possible information during the testing phases to shape our future strategy
What you can expect from us;
- A long established leadership that has been fine-tuned through several MMOs. Our two leaders have been working together for the past thirty years
- Professional and supportive officers who are there to keep your best interests at heart alongside that of the guild
- A forward-thinking focus that has meant we’ve already formed alliances with three other guilds
- A friendly community of over one hundred members who continue to play other games together outside of MMOs including Overwatch, Path of Exile, Sea of Thieves etc. In the past we have played MMOS such as Ultima Online, Rift, Age of Conan, World of Warcraft, RIFT, Everquest 2, ArcheAge, Black Desert plus many others
- Over forty players that are in the Alpha 1 testing phases alone, this will enable us to experience, capture and document all manner of content within the early testing phases of the project
- A family environment where members support eachother and interact even outside of games
- Support from our Officers and Class Coordinators to develop your skills when it comes to the game generally as well as your class
- A custom programmed guild bot, merit based points system as well as a variety of tools to ensure our members remain some of the most effective players of their class and/or profession
What we look for in our members;
- Individuals who are not just looking for a temporary place to join but a community that they will continue with for months or years to come
- Players who are over the age of 18 and will meet our minimum play time of 30 hours per week
- Maturity. We like to have fun and laugh but there are times where we require a serious can-do attitude
- Commitment to the game. Whether you like to engage in PVP or PVE, we have a place for you but you must give activities your all. We expect our members to strive to improve their gear, skills and knowledge
- Initiative; we encourage our members to set up their own events and activities alongside those set by the leadership
Our recruitment video:
Some of our random gameplay:
If you are interested in joining then please visit our website, hop into our Discord or if you just want to find out more then feel free to get in touch with us by sending me a DM via the forum.