Hand of Unity

dogzilla

Recruit
Reaction score
Narys - i gotta say - you make it REALLY hard to remain neutral until closer to start-up about choosing a guild to join - if you weren't so darn friendly to everyone, patient as exemplar of the depth of your experience, so completely fluent in bad jokes and puns, and obvious in your devotion to crafting with your breeding-stables - it would make my neutrality easier.. :Swirling:

..don't suppose i could ask you to not be so completely recruiter charming for just another 7 months? (i dunno maybe just hold your breath or something?)
:thinking:

Narys

Mother of Yatas
Legend Premium
Veteran
Knight
Donator
Reaction score
AoC Class
Cleric
Discord
Narys#5109
Narys - i gotta say - you make it REALLY hard to remain neutral until closer to start-up about choosing a guild to join - if you weren't so darn friendly to everyone, patient as exemplar of the depth of your experience, so completely fluent in bad jokes and puns, and obvious in your devotion to crafting with your breeding-stables - it would make my neutrality easier.. :Swirling:

..don't suppose i could ask you to not be so completely recruiter charming for just another 7 months? (i dunno maybe just hold your breath or something?)
:thinking:
You are too kind @dogzilla, thank you for your lovely words - It is always nice to have a new fan (even if they ask me to breathe less! :happytear: )

We do have quite a few guests on our Discord who are considering our guild for the future but don't want to commit themselves until the game has released. Please do feel free to become one of these players as you're most welcome to stop by ( https://discord.gg/KtjS7Fm ) and ask any questions that you may have. ( Plus the frequent compliments are always nice! :blushwhistle: )

Narys

Mother of Yatas
Legend Premium
Veteran
Knight
Donator
Reaction score
AoC Class
Cleric
Discord
Narys#5109
We have just released our new website and this has been updated in the original guild post, do check it out!

Reactions: Tex

Narys

Mother of Yatas
Legend Premium
Veteran
Knight
Donator
Reaction score
AoC Class
Cleric
Discord
Narys#5109
Thanks mate! Appreciate your kind words :)

Narys

Mother of Yatas
Legend Premium
Veteran
Knight
Donator
Reaction score
AoC Class
Cleric
Discord
Narys#5109
Updated with new info and our Christmas special video!

• Bacolicious
Reactions: Tex

Narys

Mother of Yatas
Legend Premium
Veteran
Knight
Donator
Reaction score
AoC Class
Cleric
Discord
Narys#5109
A large number of us are planning to play WoW Classic when it releases later this year, so do feel free to stop on by if you have an interest or some nostalgia!