Chryziaan

Recruit
Recruit
AoC Class
Tank
Discord
Chryziaan#4337
Hello everyone!

My name is Chryziaan, but yall can call me Chris. I'm 20 years old and I come from South Africa. I've been playing games since I was 3 (my dad tried to let me play Croc 2, I wasn't very good at it lmao) and I've been looking for a good MMO where I can start fresh. I've been half-assing MMOs, but since my friend introduced me to Ashes, I'm willing to make amendments. I've only heard of this forum today and it seems like a really nice to place to be if I want to really get involved in this game.

So, more about me. Currently, I am studying at a film institution with the primary goal to be a Game Designer. The game subjects suck, so I'm majoring in Motion Design (basically 2D animation and design) and various other electives which is a more diverse method of going about my dream job. Not to mention it will be difficult becoming a Game designer here in SA, so I'd like to have other options as well. I used to play on private servers on WoW a long time ago, but that didn't last long for me. Next was guild wars 2 I enjoyed but took a hiatus of for a while as well, then I played Wildstar, which had a sad decline and final end. Otherwise, I play various genres such as FPS, RPG, RTS, platformers, and whatever else there is. Except for MOBA and Battle Royal games. I don't like those :V

I hope we all get along and such!

FliP

Forum Bot
Knight
Donator
AoC Class
Fighter
Discord
FliP#8944
Welcome to AOC Dungeon!

I remember playing Croc 2 or Croc 3 on PS1 and it wasn't an easy game to play (mainly due to the controls).

Chryziaan

Recruit
Recruit
AoC Class
Tank
Discord
Chryziaan#4337
Welcome to AOC Dungeon!

I remember playing Croc 2 or Croc 3 on PS1 and it wasn't an easy game to play (mainly due to the controls).
Thanks!

I can't remember much of it, since i was 3 xD, but I played it on a pc. Also pretty damn hard, even when I was older.

Zella

Swordsman
Legend Premium
Swordsman
AoC Class
Cleric
Discord
Zella#0001
Welcome, Chris! That's awesome that you want to be a game designer and do motion design. I'm sure you are enjoying following Ashes being so open with their creative process. Best of luck with school and all your endeavors!

See ya in game ^.^
~Zel

Tex

Lord Ashes
Administrator
King
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord
Tex#1327
Hello everyone!

My name is Chryziaan, but yall can call me Chris. I'm 20 years old and I come from South Africa. I've been playing games since I was 3 (my dad tried to let me play Croc 2, I wasn't very good at it lmao) and I've been looking for a good MMO where I can start fresh. I've been half-assing MMOs, but since my friend introduced me to Ashes, I'm willing to make amendments. I've only heard of this forum today and it seems like a really nice to place to be if I want to really get involved in this game.

So, more about me. Currently, I am studying at a film institution with the primary goal to be a Game Designer. The game subjects suck, so I'm majoring in Motion Design (basically 2D animation and design) and various other electives which is a more diverse method of going about my dream job. Not to mention it will be difficult becoming a Game designer here in SA, so I'd like to have other options as well. I used to play on private servers on WoW a long time ago, but that didn't last long for me. Next was guild wars 2 I enjoyed but took a hiatus of for a while as well, then I played Wildstar, which had a sad decline and final end. Otherwise, I play various genres such as FPS, RPG, RTS, platformers, and whatever else there is. Except for MOBA and Battle Royal games. I don't like those :V

I hope we all get along and such!
Welcome @Chryziaan ! :smile:

It is very nice here, so make yourself at home 🏡

That's pretty cool that you are working towards becoming a game designer. Do you plan on moving to another country, if the right job opportunity would arise?

Chryziaan

Recruit
Recruit
AoC Class
Tank
Discord
Chryziaan#4337
Welcome, Chris! That's awesome that you want to be a game designer and do motion design. I'm sure you are enjoying following Ashes being so open with their creative process. Best of luck with school and all your endeavors!

See ya in game ^.^
~Zel
Thanks!

And yes, I love their openness, that is actually what attracts me the most of them.

Chryziaan

Recruit
Recruit
AoC Class
Tank
Discord
Chryziaan#4337
Welcome @Chryziaan ! :smile:

It is very nice here, so make yourself at home 🏡

That's pretty cool that you are working towards becoming a game designer. Do you plan on moving to another country, if the right job opportunity would arise?
I might do my honours in the UK, but yeah at this point I'm just going to go with the flow and hope for the best xD

Santy182

Swordsman
Swordsman
AoC Class
Tank

Shunex

Phoenix Supporter Group
Veteran
Knight
AoC Class
Tank
Discord