Hey guys!

Fhin

Squire
Squire
Reaction score
Hello there!

If you haven't met me yet, my name is Fhin, 25 years of age and I'm nuts for Ashes of Creation.
Until Ashes releases I spend most of my gaming time playing games like League of Legends, Rocket League and of course Apoc testing.
Of course I also try to keep up with my netflix shows, just recently finished Grimm and now I moved on to the 3rd season of Colony.

Maybe you've heard of Aurora before. I keep busy with managing and growing my lovely guild.

If you wanna know anything else, shoot :winking:
Yes, Tex, I finally made it. I hope you're proud of me^^

kind regards
Fhin

Reactions: Tex

Tex

Lord Ashes
Administrator
King
Reaction score
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord
Tex#1327
Behold, @Fhin has "joined" us :happyface:
Good to see you here as well mate! Don't forget to add your lovely guild to our list at https://www.theaocdungeon.com/guild/ :smile:

Nice! I JUST finished season 2 of Colony haha. Sadly I see they did cancel it after season 3 :\ I just hope they won't leave it at a cliffhanger. Just came from a serious cliffhanger kill on Salvation, which ended after season 2.... (me and my GF preferred Salvation above Colony, even though we liked Colony as well).

Fhin

Squire
Squire
Reaction score
@squeetee Thanks? :smile:

Oh right, I'm gonna do that of course!
haha, yea it makes me so sad. Season 3 is really ramping up, I'm at ep11 now and I feel like the first two seasons really pay off now. If only we'd get another 2 or 3 seasons it would be amazing. There are so many directions the show could be heading.
I think I'm gonna watch Salvation next :winking:

FliP

Forum Bot
Knight
Donator
Reaction score
AoC Class
Fighter
Discord
FliP#8944
About time you introduced yourself :winking:

Narys

Mother of Yatas
Legend Premium
Veteran
Knight
Donator
Reaction score
AoC Class
Cleric
Discord
Narys#5109
Welcome Fhin! I feel like I know you from somewhere... :slurp:

Tex

Lord Ashes
Administrator
King
Reaction score
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord
Tex#1327
haha, yea it makes me so sad. Season 3 is really ramping up, I'm at ep11 now and I feel like the first two seasons really pay off now. If only we'd get another 2 or 3 seasons it would be amazing. There are so many directions the show could be heading.
I think I'm gonna watch Salvation next.
Yeah. I haven't started on S03 yet, but shame they cancelled it :sad:

Salvation is a good one though! (albeit only 2 seasons xD)

Fhin

Squire
Squire
Reaction score
@Tex I still hope that netflix decides to pick up the show and give me a satisfying end
I started Salvation on Wedndesday, thanks for the recommendation! I really love it :winking: Episode 6 now^^

@Kleinature You're looking forward to sniping me from miles away again, I see you :happyface:
But really, I'm looking forward to seeing you ingame as well 😄

Thanks for the welcoming words, Narys and FliP!! :smile: