The AoC Dungeon 1 year anniversary!

The AoC Dungeon 1 year anniversary!

Annotation 2019-01-24 091833.jpg

At this day in 2018, I made my first post on the website, thus marking the official launch. I am very proud of the progress so far! We have made detailed stream recaps of all streams in 2018, awesome feature articles (example) and more. The AoC Dungeon has become a official content creator for the game, and we’ve expanded the website with all sorts of cool new features and improvements, such as the guild list.
I’ve made lots of new friends, recruited some amazing staff members, and can’t wait to see how the site and its community evolves in 2019.

For 2019 we will continue to push out news and quality feature articles, as that is one of our core areas. We will also work on expanding our media and guide sections as the game progresses in its development, so expect some very cool guides.

The forum is growing at a steady pace, and we hope that you will take a look and join us in the discussions there. We are about to crack 2000 posts, with 270 members registered as of now. You can find a lot of interesting discussions, it be for class theory crafting, combat etc.

Also, as a celebration of this anniversary I’ve launched a new raffle! So please do take a look here and join.

If you would like to help support us, feel free to check out this page.
Thank you all for making this a great place to be at! The community is the corner stone :lovey:

Tex

Comments

Lex

Recruit
Guest Editor
Recruit
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary guys! Keep up the good work!

• Love
Reactions: Tex

Kirby

Explorer
Editor
Designer
Explorer
Reaction score
AoC Class
Bard
Discord
Kirby#2770
:lovey:

• Love

Shunex

Phoenix Supporter Group
Veteran
Knight
Reaction score
AoC Class
Tank
Discord
Shunex#1117
Congrats! can't believe it's been a year, keep up the awesome work!

• Love

Register now, and join the best place for AoC content and discussion!

Register Log in

Latest guides