The AoC Dungeon is LIVE - The road to become the best Ashes of Creation community begins!

Welcome to The AoC Dungeon, a community website dedicated to the upcoming, and highly anticipated, MMORPG from Intrepid Studios: Ashes of Creation. The website is in its early beginning, but I am going to work hard on making this a great portal for AoC content :smile:

The site will feature the latest news, analytics of alpha content, dedicated forum to talk about anything, as well as own sections for Media for you to share (AoC images/videos from Alpha 0 perhaps? :smile: ), and for Resources, such as in game Guides. There will also be contests coming soon, with small AoC goodies, and bigger things such as beta packs! Stay tuned.

A little bit about myself: I have been the admin of several projects in the past. Most recently I had the biggest stand-alone community site for Cities Skylines (named Cities Skylines Nation), with thousands of members and discussions. I have played a lot of games, all from simulation games such as Cities Skylines, to competitive games such as Dota 2 and BF1. Though on the MMORPG side of things has been quite silent since I played TERA. Before that I have had experience with games such as Aion and RIFT.

So this is going to be very exiting! Welcome aboard! :smile:

logo.png

Last edited:
Tex

Comments

Register now, and join the best place for AoC content and discussion!

Register Log in

Latest guides

Live Streams

DungeonCrawlerNetwork
Ashes of Creation
From The Ashes | Episode 83: Path to Divinity | An Ashes of Creation Podcast | Follow us on Twitter @Ashespodcast