The AoC Dungeon is now an official Ashes of Creation Content Creator!

CC program.jpg

Good news everyone! 7 months after going live, The AoC Dungeon is now an official Content Creator for Ashes of Creation! I have some pretty cool plans for the site, and I can't wait to show you. Our main focus will continue to be providing quality news content and articles. In that area we have recently also gotten a new editor on our team: @Kirby . You should check out her fantastic newspaper if you haven't read it already. Of course our website has lots of other interesting features, and some big ones that will be revealed very soon... ;)

Also don't forget to check out our Discord channel, in which we have seamless integration between the website and discord with real time notifications!

Thank you to all the fans who visit our website, post in our forum/discord, follow us on Twitter, and in other ways interact with us!
A special thank you to the users that have a premium membership and donated to help the site stay online, add new features, and ad-free <3

Frode

Narys

Explorer
Noble Member
Well deserved and congrats guys!

Kirby

Recruit
Staff member
Editor
AoC Class
Bard
Discord Tag
Kirby#2770
Incredibly excited for the future of this community! I hope we can build something amazing together!

Shunex

Phoenix Supporter Group
Noble Member
AoC Class
Tank
Discord Tag
Shunex#1117
Congrats Tex and team well deserved all your hard work payed off <3

News Categories

Ashes Newspaper
Classes and Races
Combat