Tex

Lord Ashes
Administrator
King
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord
Tex#1327
Did you buy one of the early access pre-order packs? If so, which one?

I am probably going to buy the cheapest one at 75 USD. It includes beta 2, but I would have preferred to play in beta 1. That 150 USD price though :tongueout: Still happy to be in the beta, so well worth it.

Cydramech

Explorer
Veteran
Explorer
Discord
Cydramech#3315
Nope, I got a Settler pledge on Kickstarter. My only regret is I didn't have the $500 needed for the Braver of Worlds pledge (would've gotten a lifetime subscription among other things).

Tex

Lord Ashes
Administrator
King
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord
Tex#1327
Nope, I got a Settler pledge on Kickstarter. My only regret is I didn't have the $500 needed for the Braver of Worlds pledge (would've gotten a lifetime subscription among other things).
That's pretty good. Lucky for you, I wasn't around early enough for the KS packs. That lifetime sub would have been pretty sweet... :happyface:

Assassino

Tech Enthusiast
Premium
Explorer
Hey, I just saw your message and wanted to tell you that if you have the kickstarter package you can still upgrade to the Braver of Worlds and get the lifetime subscription. I was thinking of doing it since I have the 75$ one. But it's still a lot of money for a game I'm not sure I will be playing for that long to be worth it... I will wait for some updates specially to combat :smile:

Cydramech

Explorer
Veteran
Explorer
Discord
Cydramech#3315
Hey, I just saw your message and wanted to tell you that if you have the kickstarter package you can still upgrade to the Braver of Worlds and get the lifetime subscription. I was thinking of doing it since I have the 75$ one. But it's still a lot of money for a game I'm not sure I will be playing for that long to be worth it... I will wait for some updates specially to combat :smile:
Yeah. Problem is I no longer have the $500 around.

Gravitey390

Squire
Squire
I thought that I would join in the conversation. I got the founder pack with the summer program.

squeetee

Ban Hammer
Senior Moderator
Knight
Donator
AoC Class
Tank
Discord
squeetee#6525
I wish we had more details on these. Like a description of size or if they're a skin ect.
The pegasus caravan looks great but is it a mount or skin for caravans? Maybe I've missed the details. But if I knew for sure I would probably buy more cosmetics off the shop.
Pegasus-Drawn-Caravan.png

Should note I have Kickstarter leader of men pledge so I'm just really into the shiny cosmetics now :smile:

Plutokiss

Squire
Squire
Kickstarted the 500 USD edition haha. I have faith the game will be good and I just had to have the alpha 1 access and the lifetime subscription. No monthly payments ftw.

AzuraShino

Squire
Squire
I backed for the 500$ Kickstarter as well but Im still thinking about to upgrade it soon again.

Meow~

Nephin

Recruit
Dungeon Squad
Recruit
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord
Nephin #3055
I backed the game in the Kickstarter-campaign. I was hesitating at that time, but I cannot tell you how happy I am that I decided to go with it. :smile: Am planning to upgrade to an alpha 1 package soon.

taGee

Squire
Squire
I backed the KS for Braver of Worlds, can't wait for alpha 1, still hoping for an alpha 0 key

Brainzy

Squire
Squire
Discord
BrainZ#5952
I got myself a Warrior of Old Kickstarter pack. Still thinking about upgrading it to the Braver of Worlds.

Shunex

Phoenix Supporter Group
Veteran
Knight
AoC Class
Tank
Discord
Shunex#1117
Good thing about Kickstarter/Summer backer's you always got plently of time to save up and buy that exclusive lifetime sub :smile: