The early access pre-order packs

Assassino

Tech Enthusiast
Premium
Explorer
Reaction score
Good thing about Kickstarter/Summer backer's you always got plently of time to save up and buy that exclusive lifetime sub :)
Yeah planning on saving from buying cosmetics every month to be able to upgrade to the lifetime sub myself :D
I just wished to see a little more development mainly combat before committing to such a big purchase. I'm not the biggest fan of tab targeting, so I would like to see what it will look like in Ashes before upgrading.

Reactions: Tex

Tex

Lord Ashes
Administrator
King
Reaction score
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord
Tex#1327
Yeah planning on saving from buying cosmetics every month to be able to upgrade to the lifetime sub myself :D
I just wished to see a little more development mainly combat before committing to such a big purchase. I'm not the biggest fan of tab targeting, so I would like to see what it will look like in Ashes before upgrading.
Sounds like a reasonable thought process. It IS a lot of money, and you'll do right by waiting for a bit to see how the combat looks. We will get some improved combat mechanics during Alpha 1, but even then some features (such as the complete combat bar overhaul) might not be included. After Alpha 2 however you should definitely have a better look on things. :)

dogzilla

Recruit
Reaction score
So Jealous you guys! :grinning:
~being 5 days into the game, can anybody tell me about whats in the shop now for the 2 day head-start?
Having plowed through tons of AoC video and txt in the past week i've got fragments of information from over a huge timeline from the games development, so it would be great for people new to the game have it in one plave here~

Santy182

Swordsman
Swordsman
Reaction score
AoC Class
Tank
I don't understand the question.
afaik The 2-day headstart is not available in the shop now.

If you mean what the headstart means. It means the people with that perk will get to log into verra up to 2 days earlier than everyone else. Keep in mind that to keep it not P2W they will disable the node system during those 2 days making finding quests, trainers, and vendors really hard for the headstart people and, hence, greatly throttling their progress.
Put another way 2 days of playing with the node system active can be an order of magnitude faster than playing without it. and people that start playing after it's enabled might catch up in a matter of hours.

If that wasn't enough. There will be headstart servers and no headstart servers, so those that are not convinced the throttles and limitations are enough can still choose to play on a server that wasn't available during the Headstart.

squeetee

Ban Hammer
Senior Moderator
Guild Master
Donator
Reaction score
AoC Class
Tank
Discord
squeetee#6525

dogzilla

Recruit
Reaction score
ah - TWICE as jealous now!
Only asking because i could have sworn i had heard Krojak mention something talking to Alpha in the 4 way content creator chat..
Thanks for the clarification and useful links!

POWERAVE

Recruit
Premium
Recruit
Reaction score
Can we still buy by Kickstarter or is it closed ? Because i would buy the 150$ one by kickstarter better than the official website to play Alpha and not pay 250$. :( :(