With the alpha testing underway, let's have a brief look at the different phases, and their ETAs.
For more detailed info on Alpha 1, check this article.
- Alpha 0 (Dec. 15 2017 - Sept. 2018) Completed
- Covered by NDA.
- You can gain access through community raffles on their official website, Twitch stream giveaways, discord giveaways etc.
Alpha 1Apocalypse "Stress Test" (Sept. 7 2018 - Oct. 18 2018) Completed
- Short test phase ahead of
Alpha 1(now known as Apocalypse) to stress test the servers.
- Visual NDA in effect for the first month.
- Access based on Kickstarter backer tier, then summerbacker, then website pre-order pack. 1st week ~450 testers, 2nd week ~2000 testers, 3rd week ~5000 testers.
- Squad play (matched with random teammates) added during the last weeks of stress testing.
- Short test phase ahead of
- Apocalypse - Battle Royale arena (Oct. 19th 2018) Paused
- Previously known as Alpha 1 Phase 1.
- 100 players in a last man standing mode.
- Squad play has also been added.
- Action combat only.
- There is no NDA this phase (and all other phases after that).
- Planned to be online 24/7, with several server locations in NA, as well as servers in EU and OCE.
- Part of the Braver of Worlds+ Kickstarter packs. It was also part of the Intrepid pre-order pack, but it is no longer being sold.
- Apocalypse Open Beta (December 18th 2018) Paused
- Open to all registered accounts.
- Includes a "Adventure Pass', similar to a Battle Pass, which will let players complete various quests and achievements within the Apocalypse testing mode and all 3 of its phases to earn various cosmetics which will carry over into the final game (The MMORPG).
- Apocalypse - Castle siege mode (Delayed - release "within the next months") Not Started
- 100 vs 100 castle siege.
- Objective based.
- Siege weapons.
- Guild-mode where you can invite 20 of your guild mates to a match.
- Apocalypse - Horde mode (Delayed - release "within the next months") Not Started
- Co-op objectives, select either defender or attacker.
- Increasing difficulty for each wave.
- Various merchant systems and boss mechanics.
- Alpha 1 (
Q2. Delayed - no new ETA provided) Not Started
- Action combat system integrated with the tab target system.
- Progression to level 20.
- Nodes will be fully featured and progress to level 3.
- 4 out of 9 races available.
- All 8 base-class archetypes available.
- 25% of the total world map implemented.
- Concurrent server population: 1500.
- 2-3 servers.
- Alpha 2 (TBA) Not Started
- Persistent alpha, meaning access to the testing server will remain open and available until launch.
- It will also become the public test server (PTS) when the game goes live. You can test new features here then, before they hit live servers.
- Several guild mechanics will be added.
- Tulnar race added.
- Part of Founder+ Kickstarter packs, as well as in their shop if you buy the 250 USD pack.
- (Beta 0 "raffle beta" (TBA) Not Started)
- There has been some keys given out to this phase in the weekly key drawings. You cannot buy entry to this phase.
- More details will probably be released as we get nearer to the beta stage.
- Beta 1 (TBA) Not Started
- Beta 2 (TBA) Not Started
- Head-start (TBA)
- Separate head-start servers.
- Players can explore and level their character as normal.
- Node system will be deactivated.
- Launch (TBA)
- The rest of the servers goes live!