Want to join the team at AoC Dungeon? Apply here!

Thread starter Staff #1

Tex

Just some guy
Staff member
Administrator
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord Tag
Tex#1327
If you want to join the team and help The AoC Dungeon become the best place to be for Ashes of Creation content, then you should apply now! If you are wondering about what you can do, these are potential positions that would be a great addition to the team:

Editor
Help writing AoC articles, transcripts from live streams, making FAQs about relevant mechanics in AoC etc. You should be able to write English well, and enjoy talking about AoC!

Forum Moderator
Help me out in the forum, moderating, promoting the website and other staff related business. Prior forum knowledge (moderator, admin, support etc.) is nice, but not required.

Featured Streamer
Our partnered streamer for Alpha 0 and beyond.

If you have any comments about this, feel free to post them here :)
But: If you want to apply for any of the above positions, send me a private message.

Last edited:
Thread starter Staff #3

Tex

Just some guy
Staff member
Administrator
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord Tag
Tex#1327
We now have a moderator on our team, welcome to @Shunex ! Shunex is a experienced moderator, previously being a moderator for the AoC official forum/discord. Great to have him on board :)

Thread starter Staff #4

Tex

Just some guy
Staff member
Administrator
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord Tag
Tex#1327
Reminder that we are still looking for a staff member, for the position as "News Writer". Hit me up with a personal message if you are interested :)

Thread starter Staff #5

Tex

Just some guy
Staff member
Administrator
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord Tag
Tex#1327
The moderator position is open again.

Sadly Shunex has decided to no longer be a part of the AoC community, and thus also his position as moderator here. We thank him for his great work on the website and in the general AoC community. <3