Welcome to our new Guild portal!

After a long time of developing, I am pleased to announce our new guild list! This is in an effort to make it easier to find a new guild, or recruit to your guild. Of course, as it is brand new, there are not many guilds there yet, but I hope that very soon it will be packed with guilds! The AoC Dungeon strives to be the best website for your Ashes of Creation needs, and this is just one of more stuff to come. This is the first edition of the guild list, and it will be improved further as feedback comes in.

guild list.jpg
You can filter the search on the front page, to limit the search. Only a few filters are added now, but more coming as needed.

Promoting your guild in the top image slider
You may also promote your guild in the top image slider, for more visibility. For now, until there are at least 15 guilds on the list, it will be given as a first come, first serve basis. You'll have the spot for at least 3 weeks, and possibly more. All you have to do, is sending me a personal message, providing a 250 x 150 px image that you want added on the image slider.

Feedback
We are very interested in hearing your thoughts, so please leave some feedback, either here or make a thread in our feedback forum.

Last edited:
Tex
Just an FYI i keep getting an error from the site saying that there is a server error when trying to add Verra Mercantile Co. to the guild section.

Tex

Lord Ashes
Administrator
King
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord
Tex#1327
Just an FYI i keep getting an error from the site saying that there is a server error when trying to add Verra Mercantile Co. to the guild section.
Yes. I can see why. On guild location, please add US etc, not North America. The info text bellow says to add the 2 character ISO code for the location you want. So US, EU, GB, etc :smile:

Narys

Mother of Yatas
Legend Premium
Veteran
Swordsman
Donator
AoC Class
Cleric
Discord
Narys#5109
giphy.gif

Looks awesome and is a great edition to the site!! Thanks Tex.

Yes. I can see why. On guild location, please add US etc, not North America. The info text bellow says to add the 2 character ISO code for the location you want. So US, EU, GB, etc :smile:
thanks!

New threads

Latest guides

Our Discord

Facebook Page