What class are you the most interested in?

What class are you the most interested in?

• Total voters

Goat

Squire
Squire
Looking forward to playing tank because they plan to afford it a large amount of battlefield control. The ability to pull enemies around and hold them in place isn't always given to the tank in games, but it makes most sense to me.

Garct

Squire
Squire
I'm really looking forward to trying out the Summoner class. Personally enjoying the sound of Brood Warden right now (Summoner + Tank), very interested to see how the 2nd archetype choice augments each class.

Stackhouse

Squire
Squire
I think Tank+Cleric is gonna be a stronger choice combo for pve content.

FantasyMaster

Squire
Squire
Full support classes like the Bard have been around for awhile, but this game promises to take a new spin on the role. We shall see.

Selunar

Squire
Squire
The summoner class sounds awesome

Predamorph

Squire
Squire
I love "moar damage" melee characters, so rogue smells good for me, or "more aggro" ones, so tank should a be good decision. I'm so exited :happyface:

taGee

Squire
Squire
i'm thinking a 2H fighter, love me some melee

LilBig

Squire
Squire
I haven’t played that many MMO’s myself but I think a paladin style build or a bard/cleric could be very cool. I’m really looking forward to the class opportunities AoC offers

Not as far as I have seen, no.

Here is what we know about the group dynamics:
http://www.theaocdungeon.com/threads/dev-journal-group-dynamics.8/
Thanks for the detail in your posts/replies!

i'm thinking a 2H fighter, love me some melee
That seems like a nice build!

AoC Class
Summoner
Discord
TorqueSkeptic#6570
Necromancer (Summoner ---> Cleric) seems like a fun combo, it'd be awesome if you could resurrect both allies and enemies as your undead (but squishy) puppets :')

Tex

Lord Ashes
Administrator
King
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord
Tex#1327
Necromancer (Summoner ---> Cleric) seems like a fun combo, it'd be awesome if you could resurrect both allies and enemies as your undead (but squishy) puppets :')
Yeah I'm curious how they are going to balance the secondary cleric situation, as most will really enjoy to have a cleric as their secondary. It can't be TOO good, or clerics will be pretty useless, and PvP will be unbearable with everyone running around with heals :ROFLMAO:

AoC Class
Summoner
Discord
TorqueSkeptic#6570
Yeah I'm curious how they are going to balance the secondary cleric situation, as most will really enjoy to have a cleric as their secondary. It can't be TOO good, or clerics will be pretty useless, and PvP will be unbearable with everyone running around with heals :ROFLMAO:
Very true, I'm hoping to make many off-meta classes with the 64 possible combinations though, however, summoning has always been the most appealing of all fantasy magic schools for me... so it'll probably end up supplementing my alt classes in some way :')