What class are you the most interested in?

What class are you the most interested in?

• Total voters

Blackace

Recruit
Legend Premium
Recruit
Donator
I dunno... I'm probably gonna try out a rogue first.... natural calling since it's been my main in WoW for the past 9 years. Then I'll probably try a Ranger and a caster type...

Tex

Lord Ashes
Administrator
King
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord
Tex#1327
I dunno... I'm probably gonna try out a rogue first.... natural calling since it's been my main in WoW for the past 9 years. Then I'll probably try a Ranger and a caster type...
I think we'll get a good sense of this during Alpha 1 Phase 2, which is more of the traditional phase anyway. What excites you about rogues, in MMOs? Enjoy the stealth aspect of it?

Yeah I'm in that ranger/mage camp. I've been playing mage every single MMO I've played, so thought I'd branch out to ranger this time.. But mage in Ashes does look very appealing.. :tongueout:

Blackace

Recruit
Legend Premium
Recruit
Donator
I enjoy a rogue for the stealth aspect. When BfA released I was able to focus on only hwat I needed to kill without getting a bunch of extra things along the way to my targets. Helped out alot in getting to level cap in only 12 hours... won $100 on it to in a bet. Guildy thought they could beat me. I beat them by 18 minutes. (I had about 10 minutes of down time between crashes and bugged quests., their internet crashed for about 15 minutes. so even without the crashes I woulda won by 3 minutes lol) free beer money!

I think they were mad about last xpac and wanted revenge... took me 23 hours total, but only 22 hours of play time, as I took an hour nap. I still beat this same person by an hour... now imagine if I actually studied the best routes to take and stuff like they did...

FliP

Forum Bot
Knight
Donator
AoC Class
Fighter
Discord
FliP#8944
I always play Fighter in all games I play. What I will combine with it will depend on testing.

Fighter/Tank is basic and should always work, but I want something more DPS oriented. Fighter/Rogue is always good for stealth, Fighter/Ranger might be a good Battle Royale build. Fighter/Bard has worked well in some previous games I played.

Kleinature

Content Creator
Legend Premium
Dungeon Squad
Swordsman
For me I usually stick with the protector classes such as tank or cleric.

I'll be testing them all out during the development stages to determine which playstyle suits me best so that I am ready for launch. I may even end up with a DPS class to try something different.

Tex

Lord Ashes
Administrator
King
AoC Class
Ranger
Discord
Tex#1327
The only thing I don't enjoy playing in MMOs is melee. Even though in Ashes there are no weapon locks, there will still be certain weapons that are best suited for certain classes due to special bonuses etc. So the traditional ranged spell caster options are what I'm looking at. If I end up with Mage, my top secondary options right now are:
Mage/Ranger.
Mage/Summoner.
Mage/Rogue.

Then it will be interesting to see just how much you can gain by going Mage/Mage. Will it be worth sacrificing, instead of getting a different class as secondary? Can't wait to test out these combos in Phase 2!

POWERAVE

Squire
Squire
I will go for Cleric probably High Priest because it fits more my state of mind with helping others at any price !! lol , and i also want to try Bard which looks really cool.
I don't like so much the melee playstyle i prefer to have a global look on the fights to optimize my plans and see who to care about -- allie or ennemy -- and have a better positionning to be safe and make my mates safe!